LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! This 3/2.5 home in Edinburg has something for everyone!!! Walking in, the formal dining room and living room greet you. From the living room, take notice of the windows which allow for natural light to enter while you look out to the back patio and fully fenced back yard. Walking around the corner, the kitchen awaits with an abundant amount of cabinet space and granite counters, need more space to dine? The breakfast nook off the kitchen provides that while leading out the covered patio and back yard. On the opposite side of the house, you’ll find 2 bedrooms which have ample space as well as built-in desks and cabinetry; in the hall, is the shared bathroom with a double vanity and a tub/shower combo. The “bonus” of the house is upstairs in the form of a theater room with it’s own 1/2 bathroom as well as space for the audio set up. Ready to relax? Head out to the back yard and enjoy the back patio!
- SubdivisionRio Verde
- Year Built2007
- Lot Sq Ft7100
- ExteriorBrick, Hardy Plank
- RoofingComposition Shingle, Shingle
- CoolingCentral, Central Zoned, Electric
- WaterCity Sewer, Public Water
- Sewer/SepticCity Sewer, Public Water
- ExteriorCurb & Gutter, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Floor CoveringsCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Full Baths2
- 1/2 Baths1
- DistrictEdinburg ISD
- ElementaryFreddy Gonzalez
- MiddleSouth Middle School
- HighVela H.S.
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App